The Awakening Study Bible (TASB) is a community based project. It is super easy to contribute. Please select one of the following options for more information:
- I want to submit personally written additional notes on a chapter.
- I want to suggest a word for addition to the Dictionary.
- I want to request an additional resource for a person, place, object, etc.
- I want to submit a typo, error, misquote, etc. that I found.
I want to submit personally written additional notes on a chapter.
If you want to add notes to a chapter, please locate the book and chapter, and leave your notes in the “Additional Notes” section. Also be sure to include the following so that your additional notes are approved:
- The verses covered in your notes (ex. Exodus 5:1-2).
- Sources if applicable. Book references must contain the name of the author, book, chapter, and page.
- Scripture References. All scripture references must have book, chapter, and verse. No exceptions.
I want to suggest a word for inclusion the Dictionary.
If you want to suggest a word for inclusion in the dictionary, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Dictionary page.
- Leave a comment in the “Additional Notes” section.
- Include the word you want to suggest and the definition.
I want to submit a typo, error, misquote, etc. that I found.
If you see anything inaccurate that you’d like to challenge or see edited, please feel free to let us know by making a comment, pointing out where you believe the mistake occurred, and your proposed solution to the problem. General criticisms without solutions will not appear on the site.
If you’d like to see how your submission might appear on the site, please scroll down to the “Additional Notes” section below. It will show you what is possible while formatting your submission.
People and Places
If you are submitting a link to an article that covers the history and background of a person or place in the Bible, please be sure it meets the following requirements:
- A 2-5 sentence summary of the content found at the link.
- The linked site must be free of all hate speech, racism, and nudity.
- The article must contain references to all Bible verses used.
- Article may not contain any reference to modern politics.
- Article must have high readability (spaces and no long blocks of text).
These requirements apply to all topical study submissions as well.
Maps, Archeology, Graphs, and Charts
- Must provide the original website, book, etc. where the picture is located.
- Must provide a caption for picture context.
- Picture may not include violence, nudity, or hate speech of any kind.
- Please do not submit the 12 tribes chart. It will not be approved.
Videos Studies and Sermons
- Must be hosted on YouTube.
- May not contain bad language, nudity, or hate speech.