TASB is only possible with the help of people like you that want to contribute. Those that help in the development of TASB are called Builders. To get started as a Builder, you will need to sign up as a Builder and then make a submission.
- Your name will appear on the right sidebar of the Bible book you contributed to.
- Your name will be linked to your website or social media page.
- Increased traffic to your website or social media page.
- Increased credibility for contributing to a widely used public project.
If you would like to contribute to TASB, please be sure that you meet all of the following requirements before submitting your contribution. Failure to meet these requirements will result in your contribution being rejected. If your contribution is rejected, you will need to resubmit once it meets all of the following requirements:
People and Places
If you are submitting a link to an article that covers the history and background of a person or place in the Bible, please be sure it meets the following requirements:
- Site must be free of all hate speech, racism, and nudity.
- Must contain references to all Bible verses used.
- Article may not contain any reference to modern politics.
- Article must have high readability (spaces and no long blocks of text).
These requirements apply to all topical study submissions as well.
Maps and Archeology
- Must provide the original website, book, etc. where the picture is located.
- Must provide a caption for picture context.
- Picture may not include violence, nudity, or hate speech of any kind.
Videos Studies and Sermons
- Must be hosted on YouTube.
- May not contain bad language, nudity, or hate speech.
If You Meet All Requirements
If you’re sure that your submission meets all of the above requirements, please use the link below to submit your contributions. If they are accepted, you will be notified via email.